Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional product teams to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 3 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more.
Miro is seeking an Office Manager for our Amsterdam Hub in the center of the historic city to join our growing People Operations Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture by arranging our colleagues to be happy and productive in the office environment.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office while constantly looking for ways to optimize our office processes. The role will include supporting the search and planning for reliable office space to accommodate our growth in the near future.
The ideal person will be a team player; working closely with all of the departments. You are enthusiastic, proactive and intuitive.
What you'll do
- Manage in-office events related to facilities support, security, and catering.
- Oversee purchasing/inventory of all office supplies and office consumables.
- Main point of contact for landlords in all buildings, monthly rent renew, review any discrepancies.
- Develop Miro workplace processes and procedures.
- Run and complete office move program.
- Manage space planning, seating allocation, and all office maintenance needs.
- Handle onsite beverage and food program.
- May help with scheduling and coordinating travel for the executive team or any ad-hoc projects.
What you'll need
- Experience with office moves and build-outs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience with budgeting and space planning.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial, lean in spirit.
- Advanced English, and ability to understand Dutch.
Perk & Benefits
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
get a little