Miro is on a mission to help distributed and collocated teams create the next big things. To achieve this, we build a platform for visual collaboration which is already used by 3+ million users and the most innovative companies all over the world, including teams at Netflix, Spotify, Twitter, Salesforce, McKinsey, BCG, and many others.
Our goal is to build a product where teams and end users can benefit from the best solutions for their specific use cases. To get there, we are opening a platform that will allow external developers build add-ons and integrations to extend core functionality, tailor experience for specific needs and use cases.
As a Product Director, you will be accountable for Platform strategy and success. You will work with vendors, integrators, enterprises and independent developers to build broad variety of extensions to the core product. Currently Miro has beta version of developers platform with already 100+ private apps built on it.
What you'll do
- Set up goals, define and execute Platform strategy
- Launch and grow public app directory
- Collaborate with the business development team to build relations with strategic partners like Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, Atlassian, MS, Google, etc., Make sure we provide best possible experience through integrations with key partners
- Build the team: hire, coach and develop people
- Build strong partnership and lead shared vision with engineering, product marketing, business development and customer success teams
- Provide Platform and Ecosystem strategy and roadmap to product teams and stakeholders
- Oversee product development of Platform and communicate progress with the product team and stakeholders.
What you'll need
- 7+ years in product company where at least 2 years were on Directors role
- 5+ years experience in people management
- 2+ years in building product platforms (collaboration space is a strong plus)
- Strong experience in process management
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Experience in working with distributed team
- Proven ability to motivate teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner
- No ego.
Perks & Benefits
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
- Product people LOVE (NPS 60!)
get a little