The People team at Miro fuels innovation, collaboration, and engagement across our entire business. As a People Business Partner (PBP) you will contribute to our growth by partnering with Product Development leads and employees on the full cycle of people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development and more. The PBP role will continue to evolve and change as the company grows and as the People organization changes along with it to meet the business needs. Join us and help us create a truly agile, data-driven, and team-based company.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Engineering and Product Team Leadership on initiatives to enable growth and agility of their teams.
- Partner with People team to roll out programs and tools consistent with the business and culture of the company.
- Partner with leaders on job and organization design, change management, performance reviews, and communications.
- The first point of contact for employees and managers for coaching and People guidance on areas of feedback, employee relations, team structure and mobility, development and coaching, compensation and organizational development.
- Deliver specific solutions for teams while also solving long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes.
- Participate in the continual development of People programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and L&D.
- Use data to measure success with these teams: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives.
What you’ll need
- 7+ years People experience and 3+ years as a dynamic, strategic People partner.
- International experience or exposure is a huge bonus.
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, collaboration, excellence, and openness.
- Strong EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced coaching skills.
- Deep understanding of employee engagement and motivation.
- Strong abilities and ideas that build and improve the culture.
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the HR stack strategic, operational, and tactical.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research.
Perks & Benefits
At Miro, you’ll enjoy a scrappy startup environment, collaborative and thoughtful team members and a community of 3+ million users and customers that absolutely LOVE our product. Along with competitive salaries, catered lunches and the full slate of benefits, Miro provides everything else you need to get your job done. We are passionate about our mission and are lucky to see the impact of our work, every day! Miro is a distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, and Perm.
get a little