Miro continues to accelerate the pace of innovation and collaboration across our entire business by leveraging Agile and Continuous Integration practices. In this role you will contribute to Miro’s accelerated growth by supporting non-technical agile teams on a day-to-day basis. You'll also be building processes and practices that will allow us to scale to the next level of delivery excellence. You should be ready and able to do anything in your power to help the team perform at its highest possible level.
What you’ll do
- Establish and uphold Agile values and principles including collaboration, fostering a culture of openness, team self-organization, continuous improvement and flexibility to adapt to emerging business needs.
- Partner with the Marketing, GTM and Operations leads to maintain an effective backlog of projects, consulting, coaching and training.
- Mentor and coach local and distributed team members on Agile best practices and performance in their respective roles.
- Build a collaborative, trusting and safe environment where open communication helps to bring issues to the surface for faster resolution where missteps are seen as learning opportunities.
- Be a thought leader on agile best practices and contribute to Miro’s voice in the conversation.
- Track and communicate team velocity and throughput to provide transparency across the company.
- Lead the team to consistent capacity and performance metrics. Analyze and present data in a fashion that helps all stakeholders achieve delivery and business goals.
- Help the team develop and track Key Performance Indicators and use them to achieve committed goals.
What you'll need
- Effective communication, collaboration, and leadership skills are as important as mastery of Agile methodologies.
- 5+ years as a Scrum Master or Agile project manager.
- Experience leading the development of new services and maintaining live systems.
- Thought leader in and experience with Agile techniques: SCRUM, design-thinking methodologies, prototyping, Scrum of Scrums.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous engineering management, product management or product design experience, especially in an Agile environment, a plus.
- Advanced experience using Miro is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Catered lunches.
- Free snack and drinks.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a collective of dreamers - we look for individuals who dream big, work hard and, above all, stay humble. Everyday in our work together, we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and collaborative environment and strive to work with individuals who uphold these values. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
get a little