As a Digital Design Lead, you’ll work cross-functionally with Growth, Acquisition, Product Marketing, to rethink an approach for product storytelling on the web, develop remarkable product marketing and communication campaigns, special projects, and increase the performance of key metrics. We are looking for a self-starter who could come up with unobvious design decisions and be brave enough to articulate their value.
What you'll do
- You will collaborate with designers, lead and mentor them.
- You will conceptualize, design and deliver web projects on time and on budget. You also need to be hands-on to lead by example and provide with design-direction.
- You’ll work on our web assets developing landing pages, special projects, create product visuals — static and dynamic.
- You will support the brand design team on web and graphic design, create and supervise web and product visuals guidelines.
- You will partner with freelancers and external studios to bring specific expertise than needed.
- You will contribute to our process improvements, and bringing the best practices.
What we expect
- You are an experienced web/digital designer who spent the last 3-5 years at a design studio or IT-company
- Your portfolio speaks better for you than any N of years of experience
- You have excellent typography and layout skills
- You have a handle on the main design tools — Figma/Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite
- You are strong at conceptual thinking, able to analyze design problems, work out and deliver fresh solutions
- You are an excellent communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with their partners, by asking the right questions and making sure everyone has a clear understanding of the things you work together on.
- You speak English fluently or at an advanced level
- You are a thoughtful mentor and know how to give clear feedback and encourage your team members to improve their skills
- You have a keen interest in up-to-date visual, digital, and graphic design
What's in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers, and engineers ideate, create and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have more than 4 million users globally, including teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly—and organically—over the last 12 months and are looking for a creative leader to help us create predictably for scale, and take us to the next level.