Miro is looking to hire a strong operator to join our Business Operations (BizOps) team and lead key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth. In this high leverage position, you’ll have significant ownership to drive business-critical initiatives in close coordination with multiple functional partners (Marketing, Product, People, Sales, Finance, Exec, and more).
The BizOps team is responsible for leading complex or cross-functional projects, implementing and optimizing new systems and processes, and providing the analytical backbone for our GTM teams. We’re not an internal consulting team; you’ll work hands-on to drive projects from hypothesis through implementation.
What you’ll do
- Influence company strategy through targeted projects.
- Establish and drive key company and function performance metrics.
- Lead execution on impactful projects that directly influence business results.
- Partner closely with business teams to solve scaling challenges.
- Build models to help evaluate alternatives and growth scenarios.
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower key stakeholders.
- Research and implement new systems to accelerate growth.
- Drive company-wide process improvements.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, business operations, or investment bank/PE/VC.
- 2+ years of operational experience at a fast-growing tech company is a strong plus.
- Curious, analytical, and structured thinker.
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success.
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems.
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8,000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little