We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Manager in our Amsterdam office, who’s goal is to expand Miro’s footprint within existing high touch Enterprise customers in the EMEA region.
As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop, strategize, negotiate and close business with some of Europe’s largest multinationals all in collaboration with our Customer Success and New Logo team.
What you’ll do
- Working with our existing enterprise customers and help them leverage Miro as a critical tool across their organization..
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through customer research, account planning & prospecting.
- Liaising with decision-makers in the customer organization to assess their needs and provide relevant products and services.
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics.
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for assigned target accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference.
- Set the standard for the European Account Management team
- Managing a complex expansion cycles and lead negotiations.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success.
What you'll need
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Enterprise Sales role, of which at least 2 years in an expansion role in a fast paced and competitive market
- Proven track record in selling SaaS technology in the EMEA region
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space
- Highly motivated, over achiever and a team player
- Fluent in English is essential, fluent in German, French or Swedish is a big plus
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce required )
- Exceptional presentation and relation building skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to join a fast growing product company
- Become one of our first Enterprise Account Manager in the region
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.