We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy sales professional to join Miro in our quickly growing Amsterdam office. A successful candidate will have a minimum of five years' SaaS or other relevant technology sales experience, with at least two years in Enterprise expansion role and a track record of success. The role will predominantly be office-based but may require some travel to prospect and customer sites. As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will develop, strategize, negotiate and close business. Your goal is to expand our footprint within existing Enterprise customers.
What you’ll do
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through customer research, account planning & prospecting.
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics.
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for assigned target accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference.
- Managing a complex expansion cycles and lead negotiations.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success.
What you'll need
- Minimum of 5 years in a Sales role, of which at least 2 years in an expansion role.
- Experience with both new business and expansion sales, ideally with a SaaS company.
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer meetings and industry events.
- Experience working in the EMEA Enterprise Market.
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have more than 4 million users globally, including teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and, many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–over the the recent years and now looking for a person who can demonstrate what a top-notch project management and producing looks like.