As a Technical Support Engineer at Miro, your role will be to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible. This person will be directly responsible for keeping Miro’s customers happy and productive, and will spend time writing technical texts like manuals and instructions for users and the team. This person will be responsible for identifying and raising awareness around inefficient processes and workflows and work towards implementing resolutions.
What you’ll do
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering team.
- Assist the team in reproducing bugs and reproduce bugs surfaced by users.
- Write clear instructions for the team and users.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Perform special projects associated with Customer Support.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics or physics.
- An understanding of client-to-server interaction.
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools/Firebug.
- Time management.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious and detailed-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and high-stress tolerance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.