Miro is the #1 visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers, and engineers ideate, design think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have over 2.5 million users globally and over 8,000 paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and, many more. We’ve grown rapidly over the last 12 months and are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, and bring a creative and analytical mind to scale and grow our search engine marketing strategy.
In this role, you’ll design and execute search engine optimizations focusing on relevant new self-serve teams. You’ll report to the Head of Acquisition and work closely with our paid social and organic search marketers and the extended marketing team to drive large acquisition goals in a sustainable and scalable fashion.
What you’ll do
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to execute SEO strategy.
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Enable content team to develop new content based on competitive research.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Miro’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of Miro’s website and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media and content marketing purpose (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve the ranking.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
What you'll need
- 4+ years’ direct experience building and optimizing SEO strategies.
- Proven SEO experience and success managing and implementing long term SEO strategies.
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up to date on the latest SEO best practices.
- Empathetic to the customer, designs strategies with the customer in mind.
- Experience in Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Amplitude, and Mixpanel.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experimentation frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEO reporting.
- Ability to look at data and determine the best strategy to take.
- Ability to get as much spend efficiency as possible with any given budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with remote teams.
What's in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
get a little