In this role, you’ll design and execute search engine marketing campaigns focusing on relevant new self-serve teams. You’ll report to the Head of Acquisition and work closely with our paid social and organic search marketers and the extended marketing team to drive large acquisition goals in a sustainable and scalable fashion.
What you’ll do
- Scale, build and execute Miro SEM efforts.
- Grow self-serve acquisition through SEM.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEM initiatives and campaigns.
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to help drive strategic enterprise marketing efforts.
- Identify trends and search optimizations in order to maximize ROI.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEM campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
What you'll need
- 2+ years' direct experience building and optimizing SEM campaigns and strategy.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing SEM campaigns across Google, Bing and other ad platforms.
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up to date in latest SEM best practices.
- Experience in Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Amplitude and Mixpanel.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experimentation frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reporting.
- Ability to look at data and determine the best strategy to take.
- Ability to get as much spend efficiency as possible with any given budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with remote teams.
What's in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others