Now that we’ve found a product-market fit, Miro is looking to hire a strong leader and operator to build and run our Business Development function and lead key partner relationships to drive our next phase of growth. In this role, you will need to formulate and execute on a clear Partnerships strategy based on an overwhelming inbound interest across a wide range of potential partners from small developers to large consulting companies, hardware and SaaS vendors. You will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives and maximize our full potential.
What you’ll do
- Formulate and execute on a Partnerships strategy in close cooperation with Product, Marketing, and Sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners.
- Build a Business Development team.
- Create a significant pipeline of partner-driven new business opportunities for Sales.
What you'll need
- 8+ years of work experience and background in Management Consulting, Sales, and Business Development at technology companies.
- 2+ years of experience managing a Business Development team at a high-growth Enterprise SaaS company scaling from $10M+ to $100M+ in ARR.
- Ability to formulate and execute on Business Development strategy.
- Solid track record of directly managing complex partner relationships.
- Strong experience of driving revenue growth via partners.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally.
- Ability to present and debate recommendations at the executive level.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.