Now that we’ve found a product-market fit, Miro is looking to hire a strong leader to run and continue building our global Sales team and drive the company through the next phase of growth. In this role you will join the team of 20+ AEs, AMs, and SDRs and build it up to 100+ top-notch Sales professionals. You will be a member of the company leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Run and continue building our global Sales team.
- Formulate and execute our Sales strategy.
- Personally work with our largest customers to drive satisfaction and further engagement.
- Help improve our product by providing salespeople and customer perspective.
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the company leadership team.
What you'll need
- 10+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction.
- 5+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth Enterprise SaaS companies scaling from $10M+ to $100M+ in ARR.
- Experience running a complex multi-level and multi-location Sales team of 30-50+ people.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the Sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little