PMMs at Miro either work more closely with the Product team or with the Sales team. Inbound PMM will be a partner to the Product team in the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy for your respective product area and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As part of this team, you’ll help to shape the product and grow a loyal user and customer base. Inbound PMM will work cross-functionally across product, web, design, content, acquisition, and more.
Successful PMMs at Miro will need to think like general managers of their product area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They must be able to flex from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand and be an evangelist for the Miro product
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis around the market, competitors, and customers, synthesize actionable insights and present clear, data-driven recommendations to inform product and marketing strategy
- Partner with the product team on product strategy and act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs.
- Translate technical details into product value for users, customers, and prospects
- Develop GTM strategies (pricing, packaging, and positioning) for features. One of your top priorities will be supporting our cross-device experience (with a heavy focus on helping drive installs and adoption of Miro’s mobile and tablet apps)
- Create and execute innovative strategies and launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product) to implement strategies
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback
- Strive to continually improve and optimize team processes
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in product or product marketing with a technology company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Decision-making orientation around customer benefit/value
- Meticulous and very detail-oriented
- Clear and open communication skills
- Ability to provide actionable, defensible feedback to cross-functional stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- Curious and with a growth mindset
- Experience working with a highly distributed team
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!