Miro is a successful and fast growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in beta, with over 200 private apps built. Over the next 2 years we intend to get to the next level; add new rich API and SDKs, coupled with a world class developer experience.
As the Engineering manager of Platform infrastructure & API, you will be in charge of engineering team building and scaling infrastructure for Miro public platform, monitor system’s health and develop API tools and guidelines.
What you'll do
- Build and execute technical strategy and roadmap for public Miro platform infrastructure and contribute to overall technical product strategy.
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the platform infrastructure roadmap.
- Build and scale operational processes in the within platform infrastructure and contribute to the overall engineering practices.
- Develop teams, talents and leaders within your teams.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
What you'll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, 5+ years of people management experience, SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies preferred.
- Proven experience building a public platform ecosystem for cloud products.
- Proven experience building engineering function (20+ person).
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions.
- Result focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills.
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy.
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs.
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with remote team.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform for cross-functional teams in organisations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualise and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.