Product Design Team is responsible for supporting the company in hitting product milestones, maintaining a high bar of user experience and help our clients to get out the most of Miro. You will contribute to the product development process on all stages: from the problem definition to the final implementation with the engineering team.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best possible design.
- Help product managers and analysts come up with a solution to validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- Work collaboratively with developers to reach high-quality implementation.
- Design features thoughtfully and ship them quickly.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team to make sure it performs well, and if it doesn’t, reflect on results and iterate.
- Test your design and usability with users.
- Manage user research initiatives.
What we value
- Growth mindset.
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy and consciousness.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Understanding of business metrics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design.
What's in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others