Miro is on a mission to help teams create the next big things. To achieve this, we create a platform for visual collaboration which is already used by the most innovative teams all over the world, including teams at Netflix, Spotify, Twitter, and Verizon. Miro presence in the Enterprise segment is growing fast, and we are looking for a Product Director who will help provide the best product experience for the biggest Miro customers and build Enterprise Product team in Amsterdam. The team is focused on making Miro an essential and attractive solution at scale providing content management, workflows, security and other features necessary for seamless and smooth collaboration.
As a Product Director, you will be deeply involved in building Enterprise product strategy and building Product team to help Enterprise product become an essential part in collaboration suite and make teamwork at scale easier. You will work in cooperation with the entire Miro Product team, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure our customers get the best product experience.
What you'll do
- Build the Product team in Amsterdam, hire, coach and develop people.
- Align product processes and practices across Amsterdam and Perm hubs.
- Build strong partnership with GTM teams to provide a better product and grow revenue.
- Communicate with enterprise customers and prospects, collect insights about their workflows, patterns and possible solutions that can solve the problems.
- Plan enterprise product launches in collaboration with the Product Marketing team.
- Collect market trends, competitors solutions and insights to provide the big picture of possible enterprise roadmap in collaboration with Product Managers in their product department.
- Provide enterprise roadmap to Enterprise Product teams and stakeholders.
- Estimate the value and market potential of suggested solutions.
- Oversee product development of enterprise roadmap and communicate progress with the Product team and stakeholders.
What you'll need
- Enterprise/B2B SaaS experience (collaboration space is a strong plus).
- Proven experience of building B2B products.
- 3+ years’ experience in people management.
- Strong experience in process management.
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs.
- Experience in collecting customer insights, managing backlog and turning them into end-user features.
- Experience in building internal and customer-facing roadmaps.
- Experience in working with a distributed team.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to learn a lot and adjust to the fast-changing environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
get a little