Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! The Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities from onboarding enterprise clients, setting them up for success, enabling existing customers to deepen the relationship and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will intuitively understand the people needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What you'll do
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/resell/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
- Educate users on how to use Miro based on their specific needs.
- Communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issue through email, live chat, video chat and other channels.
- Maximize customer retention metrics.
- Track and identify the probability of customer renewal and expansion for each customer.
- Create content and enable customers to drive user engagement.
- Creating customer education programs including: emails, webinars, workshops, videos and guides to maximize their use of Miro.
- Become a Miro product expert.
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience.
What you'll need
- 2-3 years in a client-facing role.
- Bachelor degree from a top university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional EQ skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of building a Customer Success process from scratch.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- 401k matching.
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little