We are looking for a Senior PM to work on Enterprise product in the team that provides experience for the biggest Miro customers. The team is focused on making Miro an essential and attractive solution at scale providing content management, workflows, security and other features necessary for seamless and smooth collaboration.
The team delivers expertise in designing and implementing best practices and tools to collaborate using Miro at scale. We put significant efforts to add value for any persona in enterprise — from end users to IT administrators, and make the product easy to use and valuable. You will be deeply involved in the product research and development process of one of the largest Product areas including User Management and Administration, Enterprise Workflows, Reporting and Analytics. You will work in cooperation with the entire Miro Product team, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure our customers get the best product experience.
What you'll do
- Communicate with customers and collect insights about their workflows, patterns and possible solutions to their problems.
- Collect market trends, competitors’ solutions and insights to provide the big picture of product backlog.
- Prioritize problems, potential features and improvements on value and effort.
- Communicate product roadmap to enterprise product stakeholders (Product Team, Sales & Success team, Marketing team).
- Create/maintain product documentation of features and solutions.
- Collect and formulate clear user stories to the Development team.
- Estimate the value and the market potential of suggested solutions.
- Oversee product development of the enterprise product and communicate progress with the Product team and stakeholders.
What you'll need
- SaaS experience.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Enterprise ecosystems and how they’re built.
- 3+ years' experience in product management.
- Experience in customer interviews, managing backlog, collecting customer insights and turning them into end-user features.
- Experience in building internal and customer-facing roadmaps.
- Solid communication skills.
- English - Advanced or higher.
- Ability to learn a lot and adjust to the fast-changing environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others