Now that we’ve found product-market fit, Miro is looking to hire a strong leader to run and continue building our global Sales team and drive the company through the next phase of growth. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a team of Account Executives. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Coach, and manage a team of Account Executives
- Help drive hiring for the global Sales team
- Personally work with our largest customers to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Help improve our product by providing salespeople and customer perspective
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the sales leadership team
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 3+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Experience running Enterprise deals
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the Sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- 401k matching.
- Snack and drinks provided and free lunches provided.
- Brand new office coming soon (LA).
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.